Own A Luxury Townhouse in Maidstone Walking Distance to Highpoint Shopping
Here’s why Maidstone is the ultimate townhouse location to invest or to live in Melbourne
“Maidstone house prices have enjoyed higher
levels of growth than metro Melbourne
over the last 20 years – 8.8% for Maidstone
compared with 7% for metro Melbourne”
(Source: Charter Keck Cramer)
Located only 300m from the Maribyrnong River and approximately 8km from the CBD and Docklands, these sophisticated townhouses are an invitation to escape into urbane luxury. Maidstone is an emerging riverside suburb offers all the elements required for a modern lifestyle. Ideally located for shopping, transport and education, you’ll love the open green spaces and the inner-west suburb of Maidstone, it is a hidden gem within a thriving community.
Walking distance to Highpoint Shopping Centre
- Highpoint Shopping Centre is home to over 400 stores including Myer, Hoyts, Target and JB Hi-Fi.
- In the coming year Highpoint will welcome the region’s first David Jones as well as approximately 100 additional specialty retailers.
- Highpoint is set to launch a new fresh food market and eco hall as part of their $300 million development plans.
- 3kms to Victoria University and within easy access of Melbourne University and RMIT University
- With over 50,000 students
- Employ over 4,900 members of staff (throughout the year)
- The Melbourne Cup one of Australia’s best known horse racing events.
- Well serviced by public transport, including direct access to the City & Docklands, with a bus stop directly at your doorstep.
- Mix of private and public schools are accessible to Maidstone residents for children of all years, whilst childcare facilities are within easy reach
- Close to Footscray Fresh Food Market and Asian authentic restaurants
- 5 minutes drive to Western Hospital and private hospital
Exclusive new townhouses available:
- 2 bed, 2 bath and a study
- Estimated completion Nov 2015
This is your opportunity to invest or to live in a luxury townhouse in Maidstone.
For more information call Sang on 0431 431 807 or register below.