Professional Melbourne property investment advisors…

How to Invest in Your Next Property, Build a Property Empire… Have Income Coming in and Live the Lifestyle of Your Choice Within 8-12 Years. Even if You’re a Beginner… Starting From Today!


Who is Sang Duong?

Sang has over 10 years of experience in property investment and coaching individual property investors build a property portfolio. He has deep knowledge of all aspects of property investing, finance and cash flow analysis. In 2005 Sang learned the power of creating wealth through investing in Australian property and since then has built a large property portfolio. His passion is to share his property knowledge and wisdom to property investors. Sang will save you years of wasted time and pain, and more essentially save you money, if you take note of his deep knowledge of property investing.


Take a moment to see if any of the below describes you:

  1. Do you have a burning desire to invest in property but do not know how and where to start?
  2. Are you everyday parents who dream of paying off your mortgage early and being debt free?
  3. Are you a first-time investor looking to secure your financial future and spend more time with your family?


The Truth may shock you, let’s look at where most of us are going in our life…

Take any hundred people at the start of their working careers at the age of 25 years old… fast forward to 40 years of their life until they reach 65 years old, and here’s what you’ll find according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics:

property investment advisors melbourne

It’s a shocking statistics, wouldn’t you agree?

After 40 years of hard working, only 5% out of a hundred people achieved financial security, they have a plan and a strategy in place. And 95% end up either broke or on a pension, they have no plan and strategy.

Time is generally the greatest ally to your investing and growing wealth. With that in mind, it is also never too late to invest regardless of the age you are. So grab the opportunity to secure your financial future. The earlier, the better!


Using my “proven system to invest in property” I have developed and proven in my own life, I can help you to:

  • Invest in your next property without any money from your pocket by leveraging your existing property
  • Learn the secret to build a property empire to replace your working income so you don’t have to work
  • Learn the golden rules to maximise tax breaks, cash flow and investment return
  • Avoid costly property investment mistakes that most investors make, so you can have a thriving portfolio
  • Learn finance secret to start your next property and build a large portfolio. Not knowing this, you may be limited with only 1 or 2 properties
  • How to identify properties and location areas offering you the best capital growth and rental return


The Secrets to Succeed in anything in life is to LEARN from someone who has successfully done it, follow their strategy and take action. The truth is, if you’ve been trying to master the property market by yourself you’ve been doing it the hard way. Why would you want to re-invent the wheel, right?

Imagine what your life will be like ten years from now if you start investing today:


“I used this exact system myself to build a large property portfolio that enabled me to secure financial freedom and enjoy life with my family.”

If you want to become a successful property investor, then this coaching program will be your foundation to build your property knowledge. You can save you thousands of dollars, plus avoid costly mistakes you didn’t have to make in between.   I have personally coached and helped many clients to built a property portfolio for securing their financial future.


What our clients say about Sang Duong…


Success comes when the right opportunity meets action!


My view of financial security is not having to work for a living, but to be able to live a lifestyle of your choice where your investments are generating all the income you need.

The key to successful investing is more than making the decision to invest, it’s TAKING ACTIONTaking action is the only difference between the 5% of TRULY successful investors and the rest of the 95%.

Take control of your family’s future today, you have nothing to lose! If you’re someone who wants to actually live your own life and be in charge of your financial future, then seize this opportunity today.  Even if you have no knowledge, you can succeed in property investing – you just need to learn how. And I can show you how you can get started.

But Only For A LIMITED Time. At No cost and No Obligation to you. So Hurry!!!

Fill in your details to register for your Free One Hour coaching session now.