MELBOURNE NOMINATION SALE PLATFORM
- 100,000 plus Off The Plan properties to settle over the next two years
- Off the plan properties for re-sale. Investors and First Home Buyer’s dream
- People bought off the plan properties 2 or 3 years ago
- They unable to obtain finance e.g. due to their circumstances change
- List on realestateforsuccess.com.au for resale
- Owner Occupiers and Investors can PICK UP A BARGAIN at 2 or 3 years ago price plus incentives
As of 1 July 17 new law changes to stamp duty in Victoria
Investors buy new or off the plan properties need to pay full stamp duty at 5% of the purchase price. E.g. if a property is $500,000 investor need to pay about $25,000 on stamp duty.
INVESTORS get significant stamp duty savings when buying a nomination property. Stamp duty in most cases is about $1,000 – $4,000 for a nomination property. Hence investors get a massive saving of $17,000 – $35,000 in stamp duty.
Nomination property are brand new and ready to move in. Grab yourself a bargain today!