Prosper Parkside Parkville Apartments For Sale
Expansive City & Park Views – Only 4 km’s to Melbourne CBD!
Near Melbourne University, Uni High School, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Children’s Hospital & Royal Women’s Hospital.
1, 2 & 3 bed apartments from $338,000!
THE LATEST ADDITION TO PARKVILLE, PROSPER OFFERS EXPANSIVE CITY & PARK VIEWS FROM A SELECTION OF UPPER LEVELS THAT WILL NEVER BE BUILT OUT.
Pre release incentives:
- $4,500 discounted off the purchase price
- Free windows furnishings
- Free depreciation schedule
- Limited time only
Prosper is just 4km from Melbourne’s thriving CBD in the leafy inner suburb of Parkville. Connected to world-class universities, sporting venues and arts and entertainment. All accessible via tram and train networks that transport you to neighbouring Melbourne, Brunswick and Carlton in minutes.
The University Of Melbourne Ranks #1 In Australia
Top 10 Performing Suburbs
In 2012 Parkville was ranked in Melbourne’s10 top performing suburbs.
Parkville Employment Cluster
Is one of Australia’s prominent locations for new economy jobs. Industries represented in the employment cluster include; Research and Development, Education and Health Services Approximately 32,700 people are currently employed in the cluster with this likely to grow significantly into the future due to the large and recent investments made in the area.
$2.995 Billion Invested in Parkville
The two universities (RMIT University and the University of Melbourne) along with the State and Federal governments have already significantly invested about $2.995 Billion to the area.
- Parkville is one of Melbourne’s hot property location
- Rated in the Top 5 suburbs in Melbourne for the best Capital gains last year
- Parkville is home to Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Children’s Hospital, Royal Women’s Hospital and Monash University Pharmacy faculty and Melbourne University
- The Melbourne Zoo is one of Melbourne’s major attractions
Close To All Amenities And Facilities
- 5 minutes drive to Melbourne University, the most prestigious learning institutes. Australia’s No.1 university.
- 8 minutes drive to RMIT University
- Bus at your door step, 8 minutes to Melbourne University
- About 800 metres to train and tram at Royal Park station
- Within minutes of CityLink’s direct access to Melbourne Airport
- It is in a masterplanned community with priceless open spaces
- Enjoy exclusive privileged access to the luxurious ‘Club’ featuring gymnasium, 25m indoor pool and BBQ areas. Relax in the largest area of parkland and open space.
- Within 6 minutes drive to the vibrant Queen Victoria Market, where all the fresh food available and one of largest open air market in Melbourne
- 650 metres to North Melbourne Village with an abundance of cafes and restaurants
Designed by renewed architects SJB and award winning developer. Architectural Parkville apartments price:
- 1 bed without a car park from $338,000
- 1, 2 & 3 bed with a car park from $385,000
- 10% deposit, with balance on completion estimated end of 2017
Significant Stamp Duty savings are available for purchases off the plan. View our display centre today. For more information, fill in your details below and we will get back to you.