Pre Public Opportunities and New Releases
Our approved properties are hand-picked, extensive researched done and pre-negotiated.
We select projects with high potential for capital growth and great rental returns. We ensure the projects meet the following criteria:
- High quality
- ideal location for you to live in or rent it out
- Walking distance to public transport trams, buses or trains
- Close by to excellent amenities and facilities
- Reputable developers with proven track record
- And much more…
Save you valuable time going through other lower quality project.
View Melbourne Apartments For Sale Off The Plan
1, 2 & 3 bed from $386,000
Located 660m from the beach and 3km to Melbourne’s CBD. Enjoy the breathtaking views toward Port Phillip Bay Or CBD. Project located in Fisherman’s Bend, Australia’s largest urban renewal project – twice the size of Melbourne CBD.
1, 2 & 3 bed from $384,000
Perfectly position 3.9km to Melbourne CBD. Adjacent to the Maribyrnong River. Close to Melbourne Best Universities, Melbourne Uni, RMIT Uni City Campus, Victoria University of Technology. It’s a place to live,work and play.
1, 2 & 3 bed from $370,000
Maribyrnong is 8km to Melbourne CBD. Excellent Location, walking distance to one’s of Melbourne Largest shopping Centre “Highpoint Shopping Centre” and Aquatic Centre. 3.8km to Penleigh and Essendon Grammar.
1, 2 & 3 bed from $338,000
The latest Parkville project, Prosper offers amazing City & park views that will never be built out. Only 4km to Melbourne thriving CBD in the leafy inner suburb of Parkville. Connected to world-class universities, sporting venues and arts and entertainment.
1 & 2 bedroom from $399,000
Walking Distance to Melbourne CBD and Victoria Market. A few minutes drive or public transport to Melbourne Uni or RMIT UNi. And offering residents accessibility to Melbourne’s major employment nodes, retail shopping and entertainment amenity.
1, 2 & 3 bed from $340,000
8km’s to Melbourne CBD. Walking distance to Highpoint Shopping Centre and Maribyrnong River. Public transport at your doorstep. Get 5 years rental guarantee plus free stamp duty.
one, two & three bedroom apartments from $359,000
Expansive City Views – 4 mins drive to Melbourne CBD. Walking Distance to Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Women’s Hospital, Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne University & University High School. In the University High School Zone.
1, 2 & 3 bed from $380,000
Only 6.5kms from Melbourne City, walking distance to public transport direct access to the City and the famous Puckle St where restaurants shopping and cafes are at your door step. Surrounded by many highly regarded secondary and primary schools.
1 & 2 bed from $388,000
Only 2.6km to Melbourne CBD. Walking distance to Melbourne University, RMIT University, Uni High School, Victoria Market and Royal Melbourne Hospital. Great transport link – buses, trams and bicycles can take you anywhere you want to go.
Looking to buy a new apartment in Melbourne off the plan? Our Real Estate For Success team are ready to help.
- Melbourne has been ranked No. 1 as the world’s “Most Liveable City” for the fourth year in a
row, by the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Global Liveability Survey. August, 2014
- Victoria is the only state government with AAA credit rating with 2013-2014 Budget providing a $2 billion surplus.
The Age , November 2014.
- Sydney’s 2 BR apartment median price $920,000. Melbourne’s 2 BR apartment median price $525,000.
RP data, February 2015.
- Melbourne’s population growth predicted to grow to 7.7 million people by 2051. The Age, May 2014.
- Melbourne is on track to overtake Sydney as Australia’s biggest city by 2053. Sydney Morning Herald, October 2013.
- Economic strength through growth in International Education (predicted growth 7% a year).
Sydney Morning Herald, October 2013.
For more information about off the plan property or if you would like to speak to us about buying a new apartment in Melbourne, give us a call today on 0431 431 807 and we will gladly help.