Attend our next property investment seminar in Melbourne to learn the latest news on property investing and market update. Topics include planning, research, avoiding risks and identifying Hotspots!
By the end of the seminar you will know these things:
- Identifying Hot Spots and not hot spots in 2015
- Outline the criteria for selecting hot spots including affordability, infrastructure, ugly duckling suburbs with potential and job nodes, which will outperform the general market on capital growth over time.
- Affordable suburbs about to take off – get in before the next boom
- How to avoid location of high risk or over supply
- Hot tips to invest in off the plan
- how to set clear property investment goals and strategies to succeed in property investment
- Book a Free initial finance consultation with a financier
- Plus much more…
Why we need to plan for our future today?
The aged pension for a couple in Australia is $27,908. A mortgage-free couple requires approximately $51,000 each year to live a comfortable lifestyle. That is a shortfall of $23,092.
The average super payout is about $120,000. If you stop working at 65, it only lasts for about 5 years. That payout needs to last at least an average of 20 years.
Property investment seminar in Melbourne Details:
Date: To be advise.
Venue: Parkside Display Suite, Corner Galada Avenue and Cade Way, Parkville
Places are limited so please ensure you RSVP to secure your place.
Refreshments will be supplied.