New Brunswick West Off The Plan Apartments
The Grove – Maple Brunswick West
Luxury 1 & 2 Bed Townhouses & Apartments
View Display Centre Today!
The Grove is expected to outperform surrounding projects from both a rental and re-sale perspective. With sophisticated yet practical interior design by Adel Bates Design, The Grove residences have been designed with ‘a place for everything’ creating apartments superior in both style and functionality.
The amenity is unparalleled in any other project with its own cafe, health retreat, landscaped outdoor kitchen and dining, bocce court, table tennis, business centre with Wi-Fi, private kitchen and dining room and an outdoor landscaped spa.
Why The Grove West Brunswick?
- High Rental Demand – due to Professional Migration of workers closer to the CBD.
- Low vacancy rates of 1.8%
- Strong Rental yield averages 4.25% pa.
- Population Increase of The City of Moreland over 25% (50,000 people) in the next ten years
- Perfect Local Demographics for renting –
i. 50% work in management or professional roles,
ii. 40% of the population are aged between 20 to 39,
iii. 30% of the population are single.
- Excellent value:
- In comparison to other suburbs of equal proximity to Melbourne CBD – 10% Bigger Apartments & 10% lower prices.
- The Grove is better value compared to competing projects by up to 16.2% (ie. the York next door)
- Strong price growth of 7.45%
- Extensive Amenities:
- Health Club – commercial size & equipped; Private dining room; Two outdoor BBQ areas and two Outdoor seating area; Bocce field; Table tennis Area; Communal; Spa; Business Centre.
- Amenities Attract Residents and Renters – enhancing lifestyle, increasing rental return and reduces turnover.
- Café’/Restaurant – Axel Coffee Roasters provides a major draw card as one of Melbourne’s preeminent Café Operators.
- Prime Location/Transport:
- 6km to CBD — under 10 minute commute, Melbourne University & RMIT both 12 min commute
- Public transport to CBD — Albion Street, which The Grove has frontage on to has a tram stop (2 min walk), bus stop (30sec walk), train stop (15 min walk) and bike trail (one min away) all that take you directly to the CBD
- Freeway very accessible, 4 minute commute.
Gymnasium with commercial grade equipment; Private dining room; Two outdoor BBQ areas and two Outdoor seating area; Bocce field; Table tennis Area; Communal; Spa; Business lounge
No upgrade schedule and one colour scheme. Includes: Bosch Appliances, Engineered Floor Boards, 2Pac joinery, Stone Benchtops, Island bench with integrated dining, under mount sinks, black powder coated tapware, ceiling heights 2.6m, overhead island bench storage, all windows double glazed
Hard stand, no stackers all with storage cage — Every apartment has one car park.
Also 53 Visitor Car Parks.
- 1 & 2 bed apartment $469,000 – 615,000
Townhouses 2 bed 2 bath 2 car park $889,000.
10% deposit now with balance on completion estimated early 2019. For more information call Sang on 0431 431 807 or